Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekend + Vacation = FAIL

My little family went away for the long Memorial Day weekend.  I kind of decided before we left that I was going to enjoy myself and take a little break on the diet.  I realize it wasn't the wisest choice, but what's done is done.  I think we pretty much ate every meal out.  There were stuffed cheeseburgers, buffets, and pasta consumed.  But you know what's different about this time?  I actually started back on the diet yesterday instead of deciding to quit altogether.  I'm proud of myself for that.  I made my family lasagna last night, and instead of eating it with them, I made myself a Boca burger and went for a walk with my good friend, Angie. 

I don't want to speak too soon, but I think this might be "it" for me.  I think the lightbulb has finally gone off.

I'm done being the fat chick. 

1 comment:

  1. you're totally on the right track, keep it up, you are gonna be successful cause you own it this time! its a lifestyle change, which sounds like you've already begun! traci xo

    ReplyDelete