Monday, June 6, 2011

Keep on keepin' on

I've been doing pretty well so far. 

A few highlights from this past week:

- I've lost 7 pounds

- My hubby told me I looked skinny. Now I'm not sure if he was just trying to "get some" or if he meant it; either way, it felt good.

- I think my face looks thinner, but it could just be in my head. 

A few lowlights:

- I did cheat at dinner on Saturday night and went out to eat with my sister.  The Summer Shandy and the shrimp pasta were totally worth it though.  Oh, and the Double Stuf Oreo Sonic Blast wasn't too bad either.

- Had a steak, corn, and ceaser salad for dinner on Sunday at my parent's house.

So, clearly the weekends are not being very diet-friendly for me.  I'm not stuffing my face all day, just usually one meal. ;)  Again, not beating myself up.  If I know I might splurge for dinner, I won't eat much for the rest of the day. 

I'm also loving all the good fruit!  Right now, in my fridge, I have watermelon, grapes, and strawberries.  Also, a pineapple on my counter just waiting for me to cut it up.  Yum. 

I have a ways to go, but 7 pounds is a total win in my book.  Not bad for 2 weeks!  We'll see what number I see on the scale on Thursday.  I'm treating myself to a pedicure when I hit 10 pounds lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment